Having an electric fence is an effective way to keep your home, and loved ones, safe and secure.
You are required to meet the electrified fencing regulations (SANS 60335-2-76 - South Africa) if you are planning to sell your property, to prove to the new owners that the fencing is safe and compliant.
Your electric fence is your first barrier of protection, and with Techno Compliance, you can ensure it will stay safe for years to come.
Techno Compliance’s team of qualified experts looks for the following during an inspection:
- The minimum wall-height must be 1.5 metres
- Upright brackets used
- Angled brackets used at no more than 45 degrees on the inside of the boundary wall
- No brackets angled into neighbour’s yard without consent
- The electrical fence must not be used to harm persons or animals
- Barbed wire to be electrified by an energiser
- Yellow warning signs are installed
- Electric gates open without shocking users
Calculate your property inspection fees and receive peace of mind. Our industry-leading property compliance solutions are convenient, affordable and infallible, ensuring your home’s electrical, water and gas infrastructure are officially safe.
Terms and Conditions
Costs are estimated for the full installation inspection fee, detailed report and a non-obligatory repair quotation. Certificates are issued free of charge if the repair quote is accepted. If the repair quote is not accepted, the inspection fee will still be due and payable.
Select inspection services
Total estimated cost
An Immediate Settlement amount is paid prior or on the day of the inspection via EFT or cash.
If you wish to be quoted on account, the invoice will be forwarded to the transferring attorney for settlement on the day of transfer.