Electrical Fence Inspections
Having an electric fence is an effective way to keep your home, and loved ones, safe and secure.
You are required to meet the electrified fencing regulations (SANS 60335-2-76 - South Africa) if you are planning to sell your property, to prove to the new owners that the fencing is safe and compliant.
Your electric fence is your first barrier of protection, and with Techno Compliance, you can ensure it will stay safe for years to come.
Techno Compliance’s team of qualified experts looks for the following during an inspection:
- The minimum wall-height must be 1.5 metres
- Upright brackets used
- Angled brackets used at no more than 45 degrees on the inside of the boundary wall
- No brackets angled into neighbour’s yard without consent
- The electrical fence must not be used to harm persons or animals
- Barbed wire to be electrified by an energiser
- Yellow warning signs are installed
- Electric gates open without shocking users
Inspection Request Forms
An electric fence inspection can help to add value to your property, and so can our water, gas, beetle and electrical inspections.
Please select the services below that you’re interested in for an automatic estimate calculation.
Total estimated cost: Incl. VAT
Terms and Conditions
Costs displayed above are estimated for the full installation inspection fee, detailed report and a non-obligatory repair quotation. Certificates are issued free of charge if the repair quote is accepted. If the repair quote is not accepted, the inspection fee will still be due and payable.
An Immediate Settlement amount is paid prior or on the day of the inspection via EFT or cash.
If you wish to be quoted on account, the invoice will be forwarded to the transferring attorney for settlement on the day of transfer.